In applying for and in maintaining membership in SRPEI, I represent that:
- I do and will comply with the Bylaws of the association, as posted here and as may be amended in the future. Bylaws
- Unless applying for associate membership, I confirm that I am a "seasonal resident" as defined in the Bylaws and by the Association: I own one or more residential single-family dwellings on Prince Edward Island, and I am a non-resident of PEI. (Those with PEI health card, drivers license or those receiving the PEI property tax residents rebate are not defined as "seasonal residents").
- If I sell my property or become a permanent resident of PEI I will notify the Association and resign my membership or request that I become an associate member.
- I agree to receive electronic communications from the Association.
- Once accepted as a member, I agree my membership fee is non-refundable and not pro-rated (fees from applicants not accepted will be refunded).